· No moving parts resulting in long operating life.
· Measuring accuracy is not influenced by temperature, viscosity, density and pressure.
· Teflon or rubber liners available to cope with various corrosive fluids.
· Available with HC, HB, 316L or Ti, signal transducers to cope with various corrosive fluids types.
· Data capturing available.
· LCD backlit display for clear visibility.
· Available with modern capability.
· 220v Ac, 24v DC or battery operating voltage available.
· Integral or Remote type.
· The Integral type has the transducers and sensor assembled as a single unit and is used where accessibility is favourable.
· The Remote type has the transducer connected by extension cable to the recorder that is replaced remotely in a favourable location.
· Various communication outputs available.
· Each meter has a unique serial number.